- Electrodynamics (More about E and B fields than Circuits, but great.)
- The Art of Electronics (Basically the bible for electric circuits.)
- Leonard Susskind’s Lectures (If you’re very comfortable with calculus, I highly recommend these)
General Resources: (Things that incite intellectual and scientific curiosity)
- Phet Physics Simulations (fun to play around with)
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality (I don’t think I really understood science until I read this)
- Vi Hart (makes you realize that math is interesting)
- Radiolab (an amazing podcast)
- Veritasium Physics Misconceptions Videos (this guy really knows how people think about physics)
- vsauce (awesome science videos)
- MinutePhysics (more awesome science videos)
Places to Learn for Free:
AP Physics Resources
- This guy (Claudio Girardi) has a really cool website about amateur radio electronics with some pretty neat programs/calculations/circuits.
My Friend’s Invention:
- A friend of mine invented this really cool calculator cover that has a bunch of cool features. You can check out his website here.